Have you ever been feeling uninspired and run out of Youtube video ideas? Whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned YouTube creator, we’ve all been there! Sometimes it’s hard to come up with new ideas, especially when lacking inspiration and we get stuck in the pattern of creating the same types of videos over and over again.
You probably want to switch things up, so hopefully, this list of 30 YouTube video ideas for lifestyle channels can get those creative juices flowing again!
If you want more inspiration, check out my YouTube channel here – and while you’re there, leave me a comment under your favourite video. I absolutely love reading comments – they make me so happy! I create all sorts of lifestyle content including speedy beauty reviews, vegan and vegetarian recipes and vlogs.
20 YouTube Video Ideas for Lifestyle Channels
- 50 facts about me
- Review your favourite makeup/skincare products
- Vlog yourself learning a new language
- Tutorial on how you create Instagram stories
- ‘Draw My Life‘ video
- A cooking challenge with a sibling or friend
- House tour video
- Your morning routine or night time routine
- Challenge yourself to film daily vlogs like Vlogmas for a month
- Review your current favourite Netflix series
- Tag video – like the Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Sibling tag for example
- Your workout routine or trying a new routine for a week
- Vlog the top 5 places to see in your city
- List your top productivity tips
- ‘What I eat in a day‘ video
- Tutorial showing how you create your videos from start to finish
- How you started your blog/youtube channel/Instagram etc.
- Declutter your wardrobe and try-on video
- Vlog yourself trying/learning a new skill for a week
- Unboxing/shopping haul
- Reaction video (to shows, videos, fashion at events, etc.)
- Current faves product round-up
- How to grow your channel/Instagram/blog etc.
- Find a 7-day challenge and share your experience vlog-style
- Create a fashion look-book
- ‘A day in the life‘ video
- Vlog your beauty room/storage
- Tutorial on how you edit photos
- Speed cleaning video
- Q&A video – post a question box on your instagram story beforehand
There you have it – 30 YouTube video ideas for lifestyle channels! Hopefully, this has inspired you to mix it up and create more videos. If you have any more ideas, please leave them in the comments below.